Our goal is to implement the decisions of the board of directors and to administer the services, programs and operations of the community association within the policies and guidelines established by the board of directors.
The Manager will collect, organize and maintain in the Management office, all Association information, including but not limited to the Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws, Declaration of Covenants, conditions and restrictions….
Assistance to the Board
The Manager will provide administrative support services to the Board of Directors, by notifying the Community of all Board of Directors meetings, circulating minutes of the preceding meetings,……
Here is Neighborhood Property Management to support you!
Community Association Management: Condominium and Homeowners Association
All Commercial Properties: Office Buildings, Shopping Centers, Rental Properties, Warehouses, Etc.
Bank-Owned Properties • Property Maintenance and Consulting
When your property needs help!
• Objective of Neighborhood Property Management
• Maintenance of Association Files
• Communication with All Residents
• Mediate Property Owner Problems and/or Association
• Property Inspections and Rules Enforcement
• Resolve All Condo-Related Emergencies
Here is Neighborhood Property Management to collect your money in delinquency, reduce your expenses, assist you with a budget, and take care of all your necessities.
• Assistance to the Board
• General Membership Meetings
• Financial Management Services